This position requires the ability to write code to automate power driven machines, to read and interpret blueprints, program mills and lathes, maintain inventory of raw material, maintain equipment through preventative maintenance, and verify machine settings and positioning. Must be able to operate Haas, program G&M Code, perform own set ups, and operate WorkNC.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience CNC Programming and machining
- Qualified candidates should have their own tools, experience setting up and operating mills and lathes, and be able to make parts from prints. Candidate must be able to machine quality weldments of multiple sizes with close tolerances.
- Performs de-burring operations with miscellaneous hand tools.
- Performs checks on equipment to maintain efficient and safe operations and reports and deficiencies.
- Must have relevant industry experience: automotive weld lines, BiW, and automation tooling systems.