Santanna Tool & Design is seeking a Sales Manager to develop new business opportunities and establish relationships with customers and partners for the purpose of achieving the sales initiative and targeted growth rates, and to enable the successful sale of automation weld line production systems and components.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish Company goals and objectives.
- Provide metrics, reports and success criteria for all sales and related activities on an ongoing basis and as requested.
- Accountable for industrial sales, gross profit, contribution margin objectives and asset management.
- Identify and develop alliances, market or customer sector specific targeting and communication initiatives to grow customer accounts.
- Develops and implements quarterly and annual industrial business and sales plans as well as analyses, reports and implements improvements with regard to achievement of plans. Regularly analyses and reports on sales, gross profit, contribution margin objectives and asset management.
- As required, represent the Corporation externally at industry and customer events such as trade shows, networking venues, visitations, etc.
- Recommend product segmentation strategies to maximum business opportunities across various sales channels;
- Effectively communicate the “Santanna” brand identity to the customer base.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned by the Senior Management Team
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven sales record, notable experience working within automotive industry, and current established connections with OEMs and automotive tier suppliers.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales, engineering, manufacturing, project management, or business development in the automation tooling and weld line industry and comparable sectors.
- Strong customer knowledge and business development experience with a vast array of customer diversification.
- Proven, and superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication abilities;
- A welldefined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills;
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highpressure environment;
- The ability to work with others in a team atmosphere