Bulldog Factory Service is seeking an Entry-Level Controls Engineer. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Documentation of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and cooling systems (i.e.: schematics, etc.)
- Develop controls designs, that are compliant with customer specifications and industry standards.
- System design and specification including bill of materials, wiring schematics.
- Ability to interact professionally with other departments, customers, and suppliers.
- Other functions as assigned by Management.
- Experience with AutoCAD a plus
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Associates degree in related field a plus
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics and how these systems interact a plus.
- Requires excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to participate in internal training to expand technical background.
- Must be able to work in a professional office environment as well as a manufacturing environment.
- Expectation of an average of 45 - 50 hours per week
- May be exposed to moving mechanical equipment, airborne particles, and occasionally chemical fumes.
- The noise level within the manufacturing floor may be faint to moderate, and occasionally loud.
- Eyewear is mandatory while in the manufacturing area.
- Safety shoes such as hard soled shoes are to be worn in the manufacturing area.
- Must be able to work overtime when required as job permits.
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time if necessary.
- Must be able to bend, and lift objects up to 35 pounds if required.
Bulldog Factory Service is committed to the policy of ensuring that all persons regardless of sex/gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, disability, protected genetic information, protected veteran status, age, religion, or any other protected category under applicable local, state, or federal law, are afforded equal employment opportunities.