Summary: The System Layout Engineer is responsible for preparing layout designs of varying processes that pertain to automated welding systems.
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Translate 3D models to 2D designs for layout of equipment.
- Position tools per provided simulation templates.
- Add necessary fencing, cable tray, and all controls equipment.
- Determine and verify all cable lengths are to the size needed.
- Collaborate with processing, design, and simulation department to complete layout.
- Ability to understand and apply customer standards.
- Create BOM’s for all equipment orders.
- Other functions as assigned by Management.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics and how these systems interact.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel locally and long-distance to customer sites to do field checks when needed.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of direct industry experience
- 2 years’ experience with AutoCAD required.
- May be exposed to moving mechanical equipment, airborne particles, and occasionally chemical fumes.
- The noise level within the manufacturing floor may be faint to moderate, and occasionally loud.
- Eyewear is mandatory while in the manufacturing area.
- Safety shoes such as hard soled shoes are to be worn in the manufacturing area.
- Must be able to work overtime when required as job permits.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time at a computer.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time if needed.
- Must be able to bend, and lift objects up to 35 pounds if required.
Bulldog Factory Service is committed to the policy of ensuring that all persons regardless of sex/gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, disability, protected genetic information, protected veteran status, age, religion, or any other protected category under applicable local, state, or federal law, are afforded equal employment opportunities.