Summary: To supervise and support the installation of projects at customer locations and following the project to completion. Provide guidance to personnel and coordination of additional personnel.
Pay: $30 - $42
- To examine and review all relevant blueprints, schematic drawings and layouts to determine appropriate work procedures and the necessary sequence of work operations.
- Ability to help in all departments of the install when needed in relation to: Build, Pipe, and Wire
- Follow up on project reports and communicating with customers on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicate with the Engineering department on status of current project changes and updates
- Organize material, lead and provide technical direction to outside contractors and internal personnel.
- Ensuring safety of all assigned individuals on the road with the job
- Work in other manufacturing areas when not on install, such as: Machining, Build, Pipe, and Wire.
- Other functions as assigned by Management.
- 5 years of experience working in automotive tooling in an industrial environment.
- Experience working for an Automotive supplier is preferred.
- Ability to lead and coordinate projects from all aspects of installation
- Ability to safely operate, and obtain necessary certification to operate, equipment such as overhead cranes, forklifts, etc.
- Must be able to work to timelines and budgets
- Ability to work well in a “Team-Based” environment.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime and travel to customer sites