Summary: Ensure all electrical components are installed, tested and functioning in accordance with customer specifications, drawings, and safety standards.
- Read and interpret electrical prints, test, troubleshoot, install 24vdc, 120v and 480v systems.
- Layout and wire panels from electrical schematics and layouts
- Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation
- In conjunction with other trades, ensure jobs are completed on time in accordance with project time lines and customer delivery schedules.
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Provide technical assistance in the installation of equipment at customer locations.
- Willingness to learn more areas of the company in regards to Build, Pipe, Machining, etc.
- Other functions as assigned by Management.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in wiring machine tool fixtures and cells is required
- Must be able to layout machine tooling from prints
- Must be able to read drawings and schematics
- Must be able to run switch cords to prox blocks, low voltage and high power.
- Panel wiring and troubleshooting is preferred.
- Must have own tools, be willing to work overtime, and travel as needed.