Summary: To coordinate and direct all functions of our simulation department and lead complete projects. This position is also responsible for designing, implementing, and completing robotic line simulations with the use of specific simulation software.
- Utilize Process Simulate software to simulate the movement of robotic automated systems
- Problem solves layout and timing constraints; convey solutions to design
- Creation of safety parameters along with documentation
- Create complex multi tool and robot SOP’s
- Check and complete all simulation deliverables and setup robot safety zones
- Produce OLP’s which are accurate
- Optimize cycle time and ensure proper sequence of operation
- Ensure layout of robotic line meets customer standards
- Interact with robot programmers to ensure expectations are being met
- Other functions as may be assigned by Management.
- Minimum 8 years of experience using Process Simulate, Rob CAD for simulation
- Demonstrated ability to lead jobs and manage a team
- Must be able to work to timelines and budgets.
- Experience with Virtual Commissioning a plus