Summary: To review, analyze, and develop engineered solutions for the automotive manufacturing sector.
- Responsible to develop, create, and coordinate proposals which will be communicated to engineering, estimating, project management, purchasing, sales, planning, and documentation departments.
- Must be familiar with current manufacturing processes used in BIW
- Direct experience designing and/or processing automation systems and related tooling for the automotive sector
- Other functions as assigned by Management.
- Specialized training in the use of CAD/engineering software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be familiar with Catia to view and manipulate product
- Must have AutoCAD experience to produce layout proposal
- Familiar with geometry requirements for locating and welding
- Experience with mechanical, controls, and robotic uses in an automation environment