- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards. Operate company van or truck for pick-ups and deliveries.
- Supports receiving goods and supplies and prepares items for shipping
- Operating forklift or crane to move or hoist materials to proper areas
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to Operations Manager
- Assisting with general labor in additional departments such as Saw, Machining, and Build.
- Other functions as assigned by Management.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience; related industry experience is preferred.
- Valid Chauffeur’s License and good driving record
- Willing to work flexible hours and travel as needed
- Must be able to pass a DOT Exam (Physical & Drug Screen)