Responsibilities include lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, such as machinery frames, bridge parts, and pressure vessels, using knowledge of welding techniques, metallurgy, and engineering requirements.
- Experience in machine tool manufacturing, and automotive is highly preferred.
- Must have 5 or more years’ relevant industry experience, including fitting-welding experience.
- Able to MIG and TIG weld aluminum or steel in the machine tool business
- Must have the ability to fabricate weldments, standard and metric.
- Crane and Forklift experience a plus
- If interviewed, required to bring your own welding equipment for a weld test