We are looking for an experienced Cost Estimator that has knowledge of quoting entire body in white tooling systems. Experience working with a tier one automotive supplier.
• Quote systems based on supplied process from engineering.
• Prepare cycle time analysis, conceptual drawings, sequence of operations, and technical descriptions of machine stations and major system components.
• Set estimated margins on all jobs
• Estimates costs of new equipment or capital investment necessary for production.
• Work with project management to negotiate changes and costs on projects.
• Review sketches, engineering data or other RFQ information so as to determine the items to be quoted.
• Work in a team based environment and be bale to interact professionally with all employees and customers.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum five (5) years experience within relevant industry (automotive)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze financial data to estimate costs.
• Experience in Processing
• Experience quoting entire BIW tooling assembly systems preferred.