We are looking for a Shop Supervisor to join our team! You will be responsible for the timing and quality in the machining, assembly, and fabrication process for all customer jobs running through the facility.
- Responsible for corrective action process in manufacturing
- Train staff on OSHA requirements
- Write and perform employee evaluations.
- Establish daily goals and objectives for manufacturing staff to meet customer deadlines
- Ensure safety of employees by following all shop procedures and PPE requirements
- Must have a background in supervising all aspects of machining, assembly, and fabrication in the machine tool trade focusing on robotic weld cells
- Ability to manage staffing levels and hours in each department
- Ability to make decisions on "make versus buy" according to timelines and staffing levels