We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our team! You will be will be responsible for maintianing internal ISO 9001:2015 quality standards along with outside supplier quality.
- Lead investigations on non-conformance internally and externally.
- Find viable outside sources to assist in fabrication, machining, and assembly that have quality standards in place that meet the company's expectations.
- Champion the internal corrective action process, making changes necessary to promote continuous improvement.
- Assist manufacturing, engineering, and customers during part runs and buy off.
- Develop plans for implementing Policy, Plans, Procedures, and Work Instructions when needed.
- Must have experience in a machine tool manufacturing environment, working with fabrication, machining, and assembly.
- Must be able to maintain the Internal ISO standards and manage audits, reviewing and adjusting policy and plans as required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.