Santanna Tool & Design is seeking a Part-time Bookkeeper to join our team!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, auditing expense reports, processing A/R, recording and reconciling monthly statements for Santanna and affiliates, auditing, processing payroll, and other duties as assigned.
The hours for this position are flexible!
The ideal candidate will have
- Associates Degree in Accounting, or equivalent in experience and education.
- 5 years’ bookkeeping experience
- Experience with Quick Books Manufacturing
- Candidates with automotive and job costing experience are preferred
Other attributes include
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with computers, and MS Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize