- To ensure that all off-line or on-line robot programs developed are efficient and that they adhere to the standards and needs of the customer and Santanna Tool & Design;
- To introduce programming improvements in robotic systems that are consistent with customer changes or manufacturing needs;
- To implement application requirements related to robotic welding, joining, sealing and material handling functions;
- To identify spot welding locations as defined by weld data sheets and other technical data;
- To de-bug, tryout and verify I/O signals and interference zones in the system;
- To maintain frequent communication with mechanical and controls design personnel, as well as with manufacturing personnel, throughout the entire programming, dressing and tryout phases of installation;
- To provide complete documentation of the robotic procedure, including a printout of robot path programs and all associated data fields;
- To support and participate in the off-line robotic simulation process in conjunction with I/O signs and application data;
- To perform the uploading and downloading of robot paths and programs and to complete on-line adjustments as required;
- Installation Supervision or Service of equipment on Customer floor after delivery, ensuring equipment functions to design criteria.
- Competed industrial electrician apprenticeship or a technician diploma in robotic studies from a recognized college;
- Complete understanding of manufacturing systems and operations, including mechanical, electrical and controls processes;
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and general robot controls circuits and application drawings, machine controls design and logic drawings, PLC logic and robotic application software;
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, travel and work at customer sites.