Responsibilities include leading cross functional resources towards cost, quality, customer satisfaction and timing objectives with respect to design and construction of automated assembly systems or tooling for weld lines, conveyors, and Body in White.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Communicate departmental execution with respect to budget and timing goals
- Provide platforms for discussions relative to proposals for new tools and integrations with existing systems.
- B.S. in Engineering or related field, or equivalent of experience and education combined
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in automotive tooling manufacturing with a tier one supplier
- Interpersonal skills necessary to facilitate a focused team environment
- Travel is required